SDL1X Digital Level
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
- Auto Focus for high-end digital level
- View Finder for quick sighting
- Remote Trigger for wireless operation
- Dual-axis tilt sensor that ensures precision
- SD card slot for data storage
- 100m Bluetooth® wireless communication
- Staff with ±0.1ppm/°C linear expansion coefficient
- The SDL1X achieves 0.2mm precision when used with the SOKKIA original New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A that features the industry's lowest linear expansion coefficient of ±0.1ppm/°C.
- Standard Invar Staffs provide 0.3mm precision.
Saving up to 40% of time
- The "Auto Focus" and the quick sighting "View Finder" reduce measurement time by up to 40 percent compared to manual focus digital levels.
Intelligent Auto Focus
- SDL1X automatically focuses exclusively on the RAB-Code Staffs, increasing productivity by eliminating false focusing on undesirable objects.
- Precise auto focus eliminates loss of accuracy due to incomplete focusing.
- Manual focusing is possible without switching modes by simply rotating the focusing knob that supersedes the auto focus.
Measurement and Recording Programs
- Onboard software supports height difference measurement and data recording for multitudinous procedures.
- Measurement tolerance can be set in each route for on-site accuracy checks.
|Prospekt Digital Level SDL1X (567 kB)|
|Prospekt SDL1X en (2 MB)|