This program offers solutions for test plans, 3D measurements, evaluations and documentation all in one product. 3-DIM PC-Basic runs on standard laptops and is designed for 3D measurements in buildings (factories, plants, …). Various dimensions apply and are of importance when geometrically scanning or controlling objects with different dimensions. By using high-precision industrial tachymeters, it is possible to achieve a point accuracy within a range of 1/10 mm (or 1/100 mm).
The software consists of four components:
- Graphic (visual presentation and point editing)
- Test table (list of coordinates with metadata)
- Measurement Center (interface to measuring head)
3-DIM PC Basic works point-oriented. A distinction is made between ACTUAL and TARGET values (coordinates) of individual measurement and test points. TARGET values can be input manually and/or importing a file. ACTUAL values are measured and logged with the help of the “Measurement Center” and transferred directly to the program.
This program is primarily a measuring and evaluation progra, for industrial measuring and surveying applications (3D scanning). Three typical approaches have become established, depending on the task at hand:
- Free measuring (excluding TARGET data, or without test planning)
- Measuring with macros (such as automatic calculation and definition of the coordinate system)
- Measure with measuring sheets (used with series measurements)
You can also transfer the measured values(coordinates) directly to Excel for further analysis.
Do you have additional questions? Simply call or send us an e-mail.