The Electronic Field Computer (Handheld PC) Archer
The electronic handheld Archer (field PC) is a piece of hardware that already in 2006 replaced the Sokkia SDR series of field computers. This Pocket PC meets the requirements of all specifications pertaining to the resilience of electronic equipment under severe environmental conditions. These include water and dust protection class IP67, among others. The Archer’s design protects it well against shocks, drops and vibrations. This handheld computer is also extremely robust with its excellent resistance to high humidity and high ambient temperatures (-30 °C to + 55 °C). These and other characteristics make the Archer a reliable tool.
Excerpt from the technical data of the Archer handheld PC:
- 512 MB of internal memory
- Lightweight and portable at only 482 grams (165 x 89 x 43 mm)
- Screen size 3.5″ (diagonal screen size of 89 mm)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1
- SD and CF slot (card slot)
- Operating system available in 16 languages
- Up to 20 hours operating time, with a charging time of 4 to 6 hours
- COM1, RS-232C 9-pin (serial interface)
- USB Host (Full A), USB Client (Mini B)
This piece of hardware is used by GLM Lasermeßtechnik since 2006 for successfully using 3D measurement software (3-DIM Observer and SurvCE) even under the most demanding conditions.
Do you have any questions or want a quote? Simply call or send us an e-mail. We gladly assist you.