Optical Surveying Instruments
GLM is a certified dealer for optical surveying instruments. Furthermore LM owns a specialized workshop for maintenance of this measurement technology. Our portfolio includes:
- Level (instrument to measure altitude in relative system)
- Theodolite (instrument to measure angles)
- Tachymeter (instrument to measure angles and distances)
On the left, all instrument types are listed which are used and offered by GLM in the fields of industrial surveying (3-D measurements) used and offered. The instruments provide 3-point accuracy of 10 mm to 0.04 mm (40 microns).
The abbreviation before the instrument name reflects the typical application location of the instruments:
Tachymeter or total stations
DT: Digital theodolites are used primarily in the assembly of machines and in high-bay warehouses
- B series: The B series instruments, depending on design, are used in industrial and traditional surveying.
- SDL series:
- The SDL1X is used in industrial surveying
- The SDL30 and the SDL50 are used in traditional surveying
The the protection class IP codes indicate the water and dust resistance of the instruments.