3 DIM PC-Basic – flexible measurement & perfect visualization
3-DIM PC Basic works point-oriented. The interface offers different layouts like:
- Graphics, error vectors (nominal/measured comparison)
- List of coordinates with metadata (nominal/measured values and tolerances)
- Dimension table, contains all calculated values including their metadata (nominal/measured values and tolerances)
The software is mainly used by shipyards in shipbuilding in workshops for rail vehicles and in steel construction companies (e.g. in the construction of bridge elements). In the meantime it is an established standard tool. Using the software goes beyond classical surveying. It plays a key role in quality assurance, as it documents the course of the measurement including your results exactly.
Other notable features are:
- Interface to Excel
- Dynamic evaluation for series measurement
- Macros for automatic serial measurement
- Tolerance optimization
Since the first version at the beginning of the 90s, we have been continuously optimizing the software. The basis for this is our experience and suggestions from our customers. Thus we achieve the best possible practical suitability.
3-DIM PT – Quick and easy evaluation of 3D measurement data
The software 3-DIM PT includes a large number of plug-ins for Rhino and offers also extensive options for analyzing data generated with the 3-DIM family of software products and the NET instruments by SOKKIA. Scanned or tracked data can be quickly and easily modelled with 3-DIM PT and offset corrections can be applied with the click of a mouse.
- Control of the measuring head (e.g. NET05 AX II) directly via a plug-in
- Import of data records (e.g. recorded with 3-DIM Observer)
Other remarkable features of 3-DIM PT:
- Scanned or tracked data can be modelled easily and quickly
- Offset corrections can be applied by mouse click
- Visual comparison of complex CAD models with actual measurement data
- nominal – measured analysis of measuring points on a freeform surface can be carried out within a few seconds
- Interface to Excel
This program is used in the most diverse fields of industrial surveying. From deformation monitoring up to steel and plant construction.
Do you have any questions? Would you like an on-site appointment? Just call us or send us an e-mail.